Are there members of your family that are elderly and in need of special assistance? If so, it’s important to make sure they are cared for in a way that is healthy, affordable, and that alleviates stress for all family members involved. At Prime Home Care, we understand the difficulties you are facing, and we want to be the partner that you can rely on. Providing home care services in a warm, friendly, compassionate, and loving way is our specialty.
Here are six things to know about us:
- We offer home care services that can range from hourly to 24 hour/live-in care.
- Because we are locally owned and operated, we can afford to offer affordable pricing while still being able to provide a high standard of care and to also serve as a liaison between the client and the insurance company.
- When it comes to customer service, we are devoted to very high standards of communication, friendliness, and availability.
- We are reachable 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Your peace of mind is very important to us, so we answer calls promptly and make every effort to handle any problem that may arise as quickly as possible.
- Our employees–all of whom are licensed, bonded and insured—are always paired with a client based on that client’s needs, and are compassionate, caring, and capable.
- There can be unlimited financial assistance for cancer related costs such as transportation, and, of course, your initial home assessment is free.
We would like to thank the wonderful people who have become our customers and friends over the last many years. The success of our business has been due to the trust and support you have placed in us. It is our pleasure to serve you in caring for your aging loved ones. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Again, our deepest thanks.
Do you have questions about our services? Or would you like a free in-home assessment? Give us a call: 561-705-1212. On the Treasure Coast, call 772-600-3650.